One of the more difficult tasks associated with a Ninja Foodi is finding and removing its anti-clog cap.
A lot of owners struggle with this and end up spending hours attempting to remove the anti clog cap from the Ninja Foodi.
So, how do you go about managing a Ninja Foodi anti clog cap removal?
Locate the Ninja Foodi anti clog cap, squeeze between your fingers, and pull upwards with force. It will loosen and come right out. If necessary, take a dry towel/cloth and use that to squeeze the ant clog cap.
If you attempt to just pull upwards, it is not going to come loose. For most people, the confusion happens because it does not say “Squeeze” on the cap or anywhere near it. This is what causes people to keep pulling without a purpose.
In this guide, you will learn how to remove a Ninja Foodi anti clog cap the right way.
Best Ninja Toaster Oven (EDITOR’S CHOICE)
- TRUE SURROUND CONVECTION: Up to 10X the convection power vs. a traditional full-size convection oven for faster, crispier,...
- 10-IN-1 VERSATILITY: Air Fry, Air Roast, Bake, Whole Roast, Broil, Toast, Bagel, Dehydrate, Reheat, and Pizza all in one...
- FASTER COOKING: 90-second oven preheat time and up to 30% faster cooking than a traditional full-size convection oven.
Last update on 2022-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Steps On How To Remove Ninja Foodi Anti Clog Cap
1. Locate The Anti Clog Cap
The first thing you are going to do is locate the anti clog cap in the Ninja Foodi.
It is located inside the lid of the Ninja Foodi. You will notice it as a circular item that is situated within the lid as a way to prevent clogging.
It does serve a natural purpose and should be well-maintained throughout the year. If you refuse to clean the anti clog cap for your Ninja Foodi, it’s possible the appliance won’t work as well as it is supposed to.
Once you locate the anti clog cap, you can then begin to work on removing it safely.
2. Squeeze The Cap & Pull Upwards
Now, you are going to take a look at the anti clog cap to remove it safely.
The goal is to take your fingers and press them right along the side of the anti clog cap. This includes squeezing hard between your fingers.
You will have to squeeze evenly from both sides.
This will ensure the cap goes upwards and eventually comes out. It is sealed in this position to make sure a little wigging of the lid doesn’t jar open the anti clog cap when it is supposed to be doing its job.
3. Use Cloth For Extra Grip (If Necessary)
If it does not come off, you are now going to have to move on to the next step.
It is highly recommended to take a dry cloth or towel to help grip the anti clog cap. The goal is to squeeze the cap between your fingers and make sure it pops open.
It will take a bit of work but it is going to come out the way you want it to. In older units, it’s possible a bit of debris or gunk can get into the anti clog cap.
Just pull with force using the dry towel or cloth to get it to come off.
These are the steps to focus on when dealing with a Ninja Foodi anti clog cap removal.
To remove a Ninja Foodi anti clog cap, you are going to locate it inside the lid. Once you locate the anti clog cap, squeeze it with both fingers and pull upwards in one motion. This will cause the anti clog cap to come loose. If it still does not come loose, use a dry cloth or towel for additional grip.
Please note, you should be maintaining the anti clog cap at all times. This is a part of the appliance that will break down and not work as well as it is supposed to if you don’t take care of it.
Read More On Kitchens:
- The Smartest Way To Wash Ninja Foodi In Dishwashing Machine
- Is It Easy To Slow Cook In Ninja Foodi?
- The Right Way To Release Pressure In Ninja Foodi
- How To Remove Plastic Smell Of Ninja Air Fryer
- Reasons For Ninja Foodi Not Warming Up
- How To Toast Bread Safely In Ninja Foodi
- The Right Way To Use Multiple Racks In Ninja Foodi
- Tips For Manaing A Ninja Foodi Pressure Release Valve
- Tips For Fixing Ninja Foodi Pressure Lid Error
- How To Correct Ninja Foodi Vent Error